July 12, 2005

Heyy, I've not come for very long le horr? Really glad to see our blog being to active and alive, haha.. I just saw a very sad TV programme so my mood is not very good now. It was so sad lor, the little girl's mother and father all died so she's left alone in this world, isn't it like so sad? Then ppl would take advantage of her and bully her. But then tht's really out of point la.. So now that Jia Ling and Fang Ting are all going away, our patrol is left with 8 ppl, then if Serene goes off we'll have 7, how come I feel like we r rapidly decreasing in numbers?

We have 5 sec twos back then, now it seems like there's so little of us. Well, never mind Jia Ling and Fang Ting I'm sure we'll remain close friends right? Actually I think our patrol is really quite bonded, really fun with all our lame jokes, if anyone of us is gone, we'll feel really incomplete right? Our patrol was formed not more than half yr ago, at first I wasn't sure how it would turn out with so many sec twos, there's surely gonna be lots of different opinions, but we managed it well and we did our best. So to those of us who are going to leave, I want u to know that u have contributed a large part to the patrol, without u our patrol may not be the same anymore, I hope these fond memories will stay forever in ur heart, the part of guides where u like most, the place in guides where u r the happiest.

Fang Ting: I know u have bitter sweet feelings now, I totally understand, however I hope u'll not forget us when u r in Jasmine patrol, we've been patrol mates for almost two yrs, it was nice working with u and ur wacky ideas. When u r working hard for Jasmine, dun forget to look back upon ur old patrol Sunflower, look over ur shoulder and we'll be there ok? Last of all I hope u'll spread the Jasmine sprit and uphold the sunny and cheeriness of Sunflower, u'll forever be a Sunflowerer and Jasminian. We r proud of you!

Jia Ling: All the best for ur O's, better work hard and achieve all that is infront of u, with u as an example, I'm sure we'll follow in ur footsteps and strive towards our PGA. Even when u leave, we'll forever remember u as a fellow pioneer sunflower, the first sunflowerer senior ever. U brought much laughter and happiness, u've done much to bond us as a patrol. Want u to know, we'll always be there to support u in wadever u do, whether its PGA or O levels. U are a great PL, it's a great pity u have to leave. All the luck for ur future and stuff, and dun forget to come and blog hor!

Sec ones: Everybody is asking u all to speak more, so I'm not going to say the same thing, most important of all I hope u are going to enjoy ur 4 yrs in guides and I think the only way u can enjoy it and pass out without any regrets is to be more enthu. This is ur golden yr, where most ppl are most enthu so u better take ur chance and show us wad u've got, b'cos when ur chance is gone u may regret it. U know we r not tigers, we'll not eat u up or anything so dun have to worry when u give suggestions. Everyone has to go through this period it just depends on when u r going to walk out of this period. Dun let some ppl stop u from showing ur stuff, just do ur best and u'll not have any regrets.

Sorry to bore u if u have found this extremely uninteresting, lastly I'd like to declare that I am not as sadistic as Jia Yin said nor as greedy as Serene said. I'm just a nice, and lovely sunflowerer. Muahahahah!
-liudi

No comments: